4 HMs 4 Weekends

Home Forums Challenges & Charity Running 4 HMs 4 Weekends

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

My colleague at work asked me to run 4 half marathons with him in the month of March to raise money for Leukaemia after one of our colleagues dies from the disease.

Although he hasn’t included me on the charity page (cheeky bugger) he’ll be following me as we complete the Anglesey, Retford, Bath and Monsal trail half marathons in the first 4 weekends in March.

We are close to our target and you can sponsor us here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=SteveWard3&pageUrl=7

If you do sponsor and leave a comment then put a cheeky #runningbugmark hashtag, if you wouldn’t mind 🙂

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

@Mark Sounds like a busy March for you!! and lots of early weekend nights, but it’s for a great charity that clearly has some personal reason to it to.. good luck to you both 🙂

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster
    Mark
    Participant
    Steve Ward
    Participant

Hello. I am the said colleague. 🙂

I thought I should register and thank you all for sponsoring us. Superstars!

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

Hello Steve, welcome on board, and your very welcome 🙂

Good luck over the March, you and Mark and raising money for a well worthy cause.

sharnie1
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard Mark – and good luck both of you for the first one this weekend 🙂 Enjoy!!!

Mark
    Participant

1 HM down, 3 to go. Retford is this coming Sunday. Feeling good!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar