Running Bug Forums Challenges & Charity Running 4 HMs 4 Weekends

• 4 HMs 4 Weekends

Mark updated 1 year, 4 months ago 4 Members · 8 Posts
  • Mark

February 15, 2019 at 10:07 pm

My colleague at work asked me to run 4 half marathons with him in the month of March to raise money for Leukaemia after one of our colleagues dies from the disease.

Although he hasn’t included me on the charity page (cheeky bugger) he’ll be following me as we complete the Anglesey, Retford, Bath and Monsal trail half marathons in the first 4 weekends in March.

We are close to our target and you can sponsor us here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=SteveWard3&pageUrl=7

If you do sponsor and leave a comment then put a cheeky #runningbugmark hashtag, if you wouldn’t mind 🙂

• Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    February 16, 2019 at 12:08 pm

@mark Sounds like a busy March for you!! and lots of early weekend nights, but it’s for a great charity that clearly has some personal reason to it to.. good luck to you both 🙂

• Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    February 16, 2019 at 12:09 pm
  • Mark

February 28, 2019 at 10:12 am
  • Steve Ward

February 28, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Hello. I am the said colleague. 🙂

I thought I should register and thank you all for sponsoring us. Superstars!

• Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    February 28, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Hello Steve, welcome on board, and your very welcome 🙂

Good luck over the March, you and Mark and raising money for a well worthy cause.

• sharnie1

Administrator
    March 1, 2019 at 10:29 am

Welcome aboard Mark – and good luck both of you for the first one this weekend 🙂 Enjoy!!!

• Mark

March 5, 2019 at 7:12 am

1 HM down, 3 to go. Retford is this coming Sunday. Feeling good!

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now