Running Bug Forums ARC OF ATTRITION 2019 Arc of Attrition 2019

• Arc of Attrition 2019

sharnie1 updated 2 years, 2 months ago 16 Members · 24 Posts
  • Davefromsussex

February 8, 2019 at 9:15 am

What an amazing write up, I found myself getting totally ingrossed in it, I’m never going to complain about running a couples of miles in bad weather again! Huge congrats on getting this done for a second time, you truly are an inspirational person

• JoWatson

February 9, 2019 at 8:22 pm

What a fabulous read, and what an epic adventure. Your astonishing achievement, for the second time, only serves to emphasise what an incredible athlete and woman you are, and to further strengthen my respect and admiration for you. Ian’s write-up of his and Molly’s crewing adventure was really poignant too. It must have been a challenge in itself to swallow his concerns for you and wave you off from each checkpoint. What a strong team you are. Huge, huge congratulations, love and respect to you all x

• sharnie1

Administrator
    February 9, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Thank you you truly lovely lot – so many kind comments here and on FB where updates had to be done (thank you so much @amanda) it’s strange but when you’re out there and you know from the meets with the crew that so many people are willing your little dot on it does make you feel like you’re not on your own – I forgot to say thank you @Richard for the sockmitts idea – not sure they’ll ever pass kit check but they are way warmer than finger gloves 👍👍

• Amanda Morris

February 10, 2019 at 11:30 am

You are welcome x

• Rachel

February 11, 2019 at 10:54 am

Finally getting round to reading your write up! Absolutely amazing, I can’t even get my head around how incredibly tough this was and how you managed to overcome everything to finish. It’s so inspiring, I hope your recovery are going well! Well done for completing the event and well done to your fab crew!

• Mark

February 12, 2019 at 9:35 pm

A few familiar faces here: https://youtu.be/8am881lX1J4?t=1764

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Mark.
  • Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    February 13, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Nice find @mark what i want to know is,  where’s the red carpet!!

• Richard Woodfield

February 13, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Excellent video, thanks Mark.

• sharnie1

Administrator
    February 13, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Lol – managed to get the whole family in there 🤣🤔🤣

Viewing 16 - 24 of 24 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now