Running Bug Forums Triathlon / Duathlon C113 Middle distance triathlon

• C113 Middle distance triathlon

Vangelis updated 3 months, 1 week ago 7 Members · 11 Posts
  • sharnie1

Administrator
    June 9, 2021 at 7:53 am

I’m struggling to get the whole thing to load so here is the link to the blog of the write up.

https://sharnie100.wordpress.com/2021/06/08/c113-middle-distance-tri/

• This discussion was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  sharnie1.
  • andyp9

June 9, 2021 at 8:29 am

this link works better Yum

https://sharnie100.wordpress.com/2021/06/08/c113-middle-distance-tri/

just having a read now!

• andyp9

June 9, 2021 at 8:42 am

Have now read it! Epic!

Congrats on the PB. Really well doneClap

I’m not a bike person either but Mrs P recently pushed the boat out on a new bike and all she’s done is rave about how much better it is. Still just a bike to me Sweat Smile

Which Outlaw are you doing? We’re making a weekend of it at Holkham supporting some friends. I “may” be doing the run if some switches to the relay

• sharnie1

Administrator
    June 9, 2021 at 8:58 am

Thanks Andy – updated that link πŸ™‚ 

Doing the full on 25th July and Outlaw X middle distance in September.  Good Luck to Mrs P – be interested to hear how she gets on πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  sharnie1.
  • Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    June 9, 2021 at 11:21 am

WOOHOO – what an absolute stonking pb – and totally unexpected too!!

This will give you a huge boost ahead of September and sounds like ow swimming is the way to go with the swimming training πŸ™‚

But how much for a bike HAHA, bet Ian had a near heart attack lol – but looks like it was worth every penny πŸ™‚ 

WELL DONE you and a cracking write up x

• Barry Griffin

June 9, 2021 at 12:10 pm

That is a superb result Sharnie! Congratulations on the PB.  Excellent legs – all 3! A great write up too and loving the new bike πŸ˜€

• Ian Warrell

June 9, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Fantastic result there Sharnie and a huge PB many congrats. All that work has clearly paid off. Great write up & great images. Reckon there’s a chunk of time still to be had 

• andyp9

June 9, 2021 at 2:03 pm

Outlaw X in September is the one Mrs P is doing!
    We’re going to cheer on friends at Holkham

Maybe see you there Blush

• sharnie1

Administrator
    June 9, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Be good to say hi Andy Thumbsup

• Richard Woodfield

June 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm

Fantastic effort, performance and big PB, Sharnie. And, as ever with these big events, a really interesting write up.  Great to see that your determination with the training has been rewarded by your shooting up the rankings.  Muscle MuscleMuscle

• Vangelis

June 16, 2021 at 10:19 pm

I am fully dead, but wouldn’t go to bed before reading this one and and finally found the calmness (and the continuous web connection, with all that traveling it’s not so easy to get it) to sit down and digest the blog post. What can I say, the biggest cheesiest grin ever was entirely, fully justified! You ARE amazing Sharnie! Huge well done! πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 - 11 of 11 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now