London Marathon 2020 whose in?

Home Forums Marathon London Marathon 2020 whose in?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon McShane 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

October is here which means it’s London ballot time…. has anyone heard yet?

Whose in and whose out again.

I’m still waiting bit i know it will be a big fat NO again!

Ruth Cleeves
    Participant

I didn’t enter the ballot this year Vicky. Fed up with being rejected! I will have my fingers crossed for you, though. If you get in I might even come and join the crowds to cheer you on…………

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

@ruthmc I’m fed of being rejected that if i do get in i might say no thanks lol!!

JillyMP
    Participant

For some unknown reason, in a fit if enthusiasm when I was on the charity cheer squad, I entered.

I would like to give it another shot and try to enjoy it, but if I don’t get in, I won’t be too upset. I’m really crossing everything for you Vicky 🤞🤞🤞

meercat58
    Participant

I did give the ballot a go but expecting to be wearing the training top of rejection sometime soon 😄

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

Good luck @meercat58 hopefully see you there 🙂

Ian Warrell
    Participant

I put in for the first one & didn’t get in. So an awful lot of years later I did again this year more in hope than any real expectation & nothing to date. Guess I may well do my own thing on the day many miles from London!

Chris Pattison
    Participant

Have to confess I’m sick of being rejected … ha ha.

Its the Longhorn Marathon in Notts for me.  Takes a few seconds to get over the start line and a couple of minutes to visit the lav 🙂

Hats off to all you folk that endure London though, you have my serious respect and I know there’s some great contributions to charity.

Dawn Jordan
    Participant

I have absolutely no desire to run London as I can’t stand the place, if I had to do a capital city run I’d do Berlin as I go every year. So I won’t be getting a place. Good luck to those waiting for the answer.

Richard Woodfield
    Participant

Hope at least one Bug is successful in the ballot!  I’ve never thought of applying for this one.  Must admit I take a pragmatic view that there’s so many running events where it’s straightforward to enter, with no need for ballots, that I focus on those.

meercat58
    Participant

As predicted 😆 but on the plus side the trainimg top is really nice 😊

Vicky Pixi
    Keymaster

@meercat58 – So thats 3 no’s i know of today, sorry MC maybe next year – I’m still waiting.

@wozzaman1964 – Have you had your magazine? Maybe everyone gets a no today and the yeses come tomorrow!! Were still in with a chance!!

Ian Warrell
    Participant

Vicky nothing received so far. It would of been mildly amusing if something came through the door yesterday !

Ian Warrell
    Participant

Vicky I have now received the rejection email so won’t be there in 2020, apparently one of a vast number. Guess we’ll have the usual great list of minor celebs doing it bet they don’t go through the lottery we do!

Amanda Morris
    Participant

It’s a no for me 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar