Running Bug Forums Upcoming Events Zagori Mountain Running 2019 (19-21 July)

• Zagori Mountain Running 2019 (19-21 July)

Vicky Pixi updated 5 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 5 Posts
  • Vangelis

March 1, 2019 at 12:01 pm

I know this one is probably to far away for all of you lovely bugs, but JUST in case anybody is interested in coming to Greece for holidays this summer (can be combined with some nice seaside vacations in a nearby beach or in one of the Ionian islands), I am posting one of the most popular trail running events in Greece: Zagori Mountain Running, taking place in the area of Zagori, Epirus Greece this July (19th-21st) with events covering 10, 21, 44 and 80 km. More info here:

http://zagorirace.gr/

Also, this year’s fresh-from-the-oven promo can be found here (on youtube or on the event site you may also find some older videos to get a feeling of this enchanted area…):

(Hey, if anybody’s interested in coming, keep me posted!…)

• sharnie1

Administrator
    March 5, 2019 at 10:49 am

That just looks such a stunning place to run 🙂

• Lizzy

March 5, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Do like the look of this one, really looks tough in places and in July I can guess really hot 🤪🤪 Been to Greece a few times, in October which is can stop be hot. Think if it was October time? i would be a little tempted? 🤔

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Lizzy.
  • Dorothy Meikle

March 5, 2019 at 3:12 pm

This looks a fantastic event.  Very tough I would imagine.  Stunning scenery.  Very tempting

• Vicky Pixi

Administrator
    March 5, 2019 at 6:56 pm

OOoooo that looks something i would love to do😍Not this year tho but will defo look into it for maybe the next 🙂

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now